Monday 2 February 2009

Goodbye sales!

It’s time to wave goodbye to the January sales :o( I will miss you online sales - although I will have a lot more time in the day if I don't have to keep looking at the same websites over and over again to make sure the things I have my eye on haven't gone/new things haven't been added to the sale. I discovered last year a lot of shops secretly keep their sales going on for much longer in store without advertising it. Sneaky hey? A few lunchtime trips to the shops are in order this week I feel...

For all year round discount hunters, asos.com has a relatively new (to me anyway, I only noticed it a couple of months ago) section called Asos Red, which stocks last season clothes at discount prices. I bagged myself some Earnest Sewn jeans for £35 and an Arrogant Cat dress for £25 :o) it’s worth a look at www.asos.com/red. On top of that, I am already excited about the launch this spring of outnet.com, the new discount designer website from net-a-porter.com founder Natalie Massenet. Bring on the bargains!

No comments:

Post a Comment