Saturday 14 February 2009

Going a bit batty...

Following on from my previous post about my new batwing cardigan, batwing sleeves have been on my mind a bit. I never used to be sure if I liked batwing sleeves. Having always been a fan of the kimono sleeve, batwing sleeves just looked a bit odd to me and I think I had seen too many bad examples of batwings. It’s all about the proportions – there’s always the worry that it’s going to make you look like you have very short arms, or a very wide body. But recently I keep coming across batwing tops that I really like the look of. I think I prefer the look of kimono sleeves, but batwings do have the advantage of being a bit more practical and not dangling in your dinner! Here are some lovely batwing tops I have seen recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment