Tuesday 27 January 2009

Your skin will love you for this...

I don’t often come across beauty products that I could not live without – I’m normally one to chop and change quite regularly and try out new things. I have one exception though… Veld’s Aloe Ferox Pure Pulp is the best beauty invention since Touche Eclat. Pure Pulp was the first product launched in the UK from Veld’s, the French company founded by Joyce Musy. It is made from the Aloe Ferox plant from South Africa, known for its soothing and healing properties. This product is aimed at all ages and apparently has anti-aging effects (my skin is too young to know!), but they recommend several different uses for it. I personally mix it with foundation, which sets the foundation and makes it look lighter. Whatever foundation you are using, this smoothes everything out and keeps it there all day. Seriously, everyone should try this but only if you are willing to use it for the rest of your life as you will not want to stop using it!

For more info or stockists please see http://www.velds.fr/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment